Paola

I want, I want, I want......

Hi Congrats on the Maine Coon she looks lovely!! Although I may have to apologise to your OH for letting you see the Maine Coon in the frist place :oops:

I thought I would post his pic so all could see the little fella who started the shopping spree! In I might add much the same pose as he was on Friday Hope this works !

DSC00098.jpg

Fiona

(blue eglu)

GNR Tilly

GNR Hetty

GNR Betty

Only just moved in to entertain the cattery and Tilly laying already!!

Edited by Guest

Hi Congrats on the Maine Coon she looks lovely!! Although I may have to apologise to your OH for letting you see the Maine Coon in the frist place :oops:

I thought I would post his pic so all could see the little fella who started the shopping spree! In I might add much the same pose as he was on Friday Hope this works !

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/fionakingcat/DSC00098.jpg

Fiona

(blue eglu)

GNR Tilly

GNR Hetty

GNR Betty

Only just moved in to entertain the cattery and Tilly laying already!!

Oh Fiona, he is soooo gorgeous :D You will have to check my pockets the next time I visit :lol:

Hi Paola

Don't know why the link wouldn't work :?:? Try it again later and see. I would use whatever cat litter she is used to ( ask the breeder) - at least to start with. My kitten Storm in on World's Best which is corn based and eco friendly but I find it makes a big mess. My older cats are on silica based litters like Litter Pearls which smell less and last lonfer. I find a covered litter tray works best (you may need to take the flap off one if it comes with one) and the bigger the better :lol: Try fitting a 20lb cat into a small litter tray :lol::lol: .

Hi Paola

Don't know why the link wouldn't work :?:? Try it again later and see. I would use whatever cat litter she is used to ( ask the breeder) - at least to start with. My kitten Storm in on World's Best which is corn based and eco friendly but I find it makes a big mess. My older cats are on silica based litters like Litter Pearls which smell less and last lonfer. I find a covered litter tray works best (you may need to take the flap off one if it comes with one) and the bigger the better :lol: Try fitting a 20lb cat into a small litter tray :lol::lol: .

I went on Google and found it :roll: Have never tried a covered tray :? Do they do extra large Main Coon sizes :lol::wink:

Hi Paola

Maverick could never get the hang of the door on the litter tray and would just hang around looking desperate with his paws crossed. I use a clumping cat litter which is easy to clean for the house cats. Have you got the kittens room ready yet??

Fiona (blue eglu)GNRGNRGNR the cat entertainers

Dont :shock: Have been looking on line for goodies for her :oops: The poor kids Christmas prezzies this year will be forgotten :oops: They will be getting fresh bags of litter and catnip toys :oops::lol:

Paola, places like Pets at Home usually have a big selection or you can find them online like http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/erol.html?gclid=CJeTubeN6ogCFTlhMAodHCgdig or here http://www.pets2home.co.uk/cat--cat-toilet--Toilet_Cat.html

However big ours is , porr Taz still has to sit with his head out otherwise he wouldn't fit it - I'm sure Maverick has the same problem? :lol: that's why they don't like flaps or doors on them. They are great though as most of the litter stays in the tray! :wink:

Best wishes

Jayne[/code]

Have just looked at your album Those Maine Coons are just FAB. Even with the cattery and seeing loads of different breeds of cat I love them best!

Paola I think I have a (used mind you! but not for a long time) covered lietter tray in one of the sheds if you want it - if i can find it - you can have it. It is doorless !!

Fiona

(blue eglu)GNRGNRGNR

You can too after the way that he was beating up Georgie this morning :roll: Poor girl, she's so shy and timid and Biscuit (who is so big now that you wouldn't believe it) 'plays' very boisterously with her, which involves jumping on her and sinking his teeth in until she screams :twisted:

He got a smack for it this morning!

Will she not tell him off herself? :?

You can too after the way that he was beating up Georgie this morning :roll: Poor girl, she's so shy and timid and Biscuit (who is so big now that you wouldn't believe it) 'plays' very boisterously with her, which involves jumping on her and sinking his teeth in until she screams :twisted:

He got a smack for it this morning!

Hartley is merciless with her continued harrassment of Tigger - she's just playing like any other young kitten ould - she loves Tiggers tail especially, and she loves a bit of 'rough and tumble' with poor Tigger, who is thoroughly bemused by her. He plays along for a while, but then gets fed up, and has been known to bat her clean across the room, when it gets too much. Hartley, sadly is just too thick to take the hint though, so has to be shut in the bedroom, so Tigger can get some peace sometimes!