Paola

I want, I want, I want......

Hi

Yes, my neighbour has a Maine Coon, a huge ginger, fluffy, softy, friendly thing with a hug tail big fluffy tail. He really is very friendly. Has to be said though that one of my sources of anxiety with the chooks. When we got the chooks he was immediately on the scene and terrified the life out of them. Must be his big fluffy fox lick tail but they did and still do get very anxious if he's around. He even tried to squeze himself through the omlet netting a few times. Less interest shown now but still on my guard as I think given the chance he would try his luck. I now he's brought pigeons home as a present for my neighbours. Probably his interest is because he is young but they are huge breeds.

E

are they real dog pants or people pants??!! :shock:

They were my daughters :shock: I cut a hole for her tail, the dog that is :lol: I put them in the wash, not to be worn by my daughter again. However they ended up in her knicker draw and she wore them :shock: I felt really bad, poor kid :oops:

They were my daughters :shock: I cut a hole for her tail, the dog that is :lol: I put them in the wash, not to be worn by my daughter again. However they ended up in her knicker draw and she wore them :shock: I felt really bad, poor kid :oops:

heee heee heee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

great :lol::lol:

Great news Paola! :D8)

You've got the same Habitat bench as me - except that mine is shorter.

Do you have the matching table? When OH and I got married we already had everything we needed so we asked for Habitat vouchers :D I felt for the poor boy who had to count them :lol:

Oh! that's made my day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh! that's made my day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you think Paula's daughter will be permanently traumatised :shock::lol:

Wooooooo, hoooooooo I am collecting Bella on the 21st Dec I am sooooooo excited

Well done Paola - she will be a wonderful Christmas present!! Maine coons are very friendly cats though not demanding - and their coat doesn't take too much looking after. Get plent of cat food in though as she will eat much more than a normal kitten! Which breeder are you getting her from? You can look at htehttp://www.maine-coon-cat-club.com web site - they have lots of information about then there. Hope you enjoy her!! :D:D

Thank you for the link Bellekatz

I am getting her from Kassaro. They are on the list of breeders on the site. The christmas tree is going to be tied down this year :shock: At least I have plenty of time to prepare before she arrives. I feel a little nervous as it has been so long since I have had a kitten.

Yup, Hartley is looking at a couple of weeks being locked out the living room - she'd be up the tree as soon as she saw it, given half a chance. Tigger, on the other hand, is just far too fat and lazy to contemplate climbing, si I doubt we'll have any problems from him! :lol: