Space Chick

Ex Batts arrived Photos added (page 2)!!

Got back with mine at 4.30 they are settling in to the temporary run now, where the older girls can see them but not touch. They have taken up a chunk of the old girls walk in run but they sooner they learn to play together nicely the sooner they can have the whole run to play in.

do you know anywhere i can get ex batts in the cheshire area?decided to get 2 girls.I went on the bhwt website but the nearest place is 40 miles away!

Phil

we've had all our ex batt ladies from the BHWT in rossendale, bit of a hike for us too but we've got to know the co-ordinator and I strongly support the excellent work the BHWT have done in addition to the rescues they do. I know it's not feasible for everyone to travel that far though.

OK, we are back. :D

The shock of seeing them all, and getting our new girls, I cried most of the way home, even OH shed a few tears and said "They'll have a good life now"

I have fallen instantly in love with them all.

So, without further ado introducing my new babies...

2009-08-2219-06-206.jpg

In their new home in the run

2009-08-2219-06-321.jpg

Barbara

2009-08-2219-12-188.jpg

Polly

2009-08-2219-14-345.jpg

Ace

2009-08-2219-14-562.jpg

Exploring freedom out of the cage forever.

Thankyou to everyone who voted on their names, I think they suit them :D

The existing girls have been very interested, and Ace has been spending a lot of time at the divide investigating her new sisters :wink:

Got back with mine at 4.30 they are settling in to the temporary run now, where the older girls can see them but not touch. They have taken up a chunk of the old girls walk in run but they sooner they learn to play together nicely the sooner they can have the whole run to play in.

Glad they are settling in well, I'd love to see some pictures of your girls :D