Sammy

Pink Poo

One of my girls (and I haven't worked out which yet) is doing pink poos - well it's the white (the wee) that's pink. Does anyone have idea what could be causing this?

It's seem to be more apparent first thing in the morning when I let them out, it's there in their house.

All 7 girls were wormed 3 weeks ago and so going through it again as one of my girls had a bad case of them. They are up to date with vaccines, have various supplements daily and all laying well except Clover (white leghorn) who seems to have stopped and looking a bit shabby so looks like she's moulting (no lice or red mite - already checked).

What could cause be causing the pink colour - I'm assuming this is a bit of blood?

Thanks for your help.

Pinky/coral urates in poo done overnight are normal although not all chickens seem to do them.

Lots of poo pics here

you beat me to it I'd just got back from getting the link

LOL's. I have one who does them sometimes and panicked the first time I found them.

I was lucky enough to find poulty pages poo link before any of mine did the coral ones