Griffin Posted April 2, 2010 Share Posted April 2, 2010 This is from season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted April 2, 2010 Share Posted April 2, 2010 Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted April 2, 2010 Share Posted April 2, 2010 Apparently Erics hair is darker in series 3. I pray that Bills hasn't got that silly red hue to it. I want Bills hair to be like it was in the first episode of series 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted April 8, 2010 Share Posted April 8, 2010 Another season 3 Eric Woohoo! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 8, 2010 Share Posted April 8, 2010 Hummana!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted April 11, 2010 Share Posted April 11, 2010 Who was next on the list for my set of True Blood books that are being passed around Omleteers? I know Quickcluck has them now. Can whoever is next pass on their address to her please? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted April 11, 2010 Share Posted April 11, 2010 Humph. Eric is supposed to have long blonde hair - there are some bits of the story that just shouldn't be messed with! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted April 12, 2010 Share Posted April 12, 2010 Have you seen there's a new book!!!!!!!! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Family-True-Blood-Novel/dp/0575089326/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271095436&sr=1-1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted April 12, 2010 Share Posted April 12, 2010 You had me allexcited then! But it's not due out until 10th June Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted April 12, 2010 Share Posted April 12, 2010 lol we all need something to look forward too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted April 12, 2010 Share Posted April 12, 2010 already on pre-order, the dates been put back once so don't get too excited Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted April 14, 2010 Share Posted April 14, 2010 I agree, girl at work has been grumping that she's had her third email from Aamzon advising her of a new (later) delivery date. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 14, 2010 Share Posted April 14, 2010 i have had it on pre-order for what seems like an age! Well at least the new Vamp Diairies book is out next month and then the Bree Tanner book is out the month following......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted April 30, 2010 Share Posted April 30, 2010 I got an email from Amazon this morning and you can now read a few pages of the book on their site http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0575089326/ref=pe_25931_19873691_pe_vfe_t1 Without giving too much away for those who haven't read book 9 yet, it goes a little way to explaining why Eric didn't come. I then had the brilliant idea of ordering the book from the American Amazon site because it's released next week there, so I should have it between May 14th & 26th which means it'll be here before my holiday on June 1st All in all it only cost $22 which isn't too bad. Eric is worth it. I'll not cancel my play.com pre-order yet just in case, I'm keeping all my options open until a copy is in my hands Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted April 30, 2010 Author Share Posted April 30, 2010 I was wondering if someone could do me a HUGe favour & list all the books by title in order? I am getting really confuzzled over which I have read & which I have not,especially now that I have my Kindle & want to download the new ones Whos mad idea was it to give them all such similar titles? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted April 30, 2010 Share Posted April 30, 2010 Dead Until Dark Living Dead in Dallas Club Dead Dead to the World Dead as a Doornail Definitely Dead All Together Dead From Dead to Worse Dead and Gone Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted April 30, 2010 Share Posted April 30, 2010 I got confused too but sorted them out before i started by checking the publishing date inside the cover. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted April 30, 2010 Author Share Posted April 30, 2010 So dead in the family is number 10 I assume? Thanks for that - great help! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I got an email from Amazon this morning and you can now read a few pages of the book on their site http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0575089326/ref=pe_25931_19873691_pe_vfe_t1 Without giving too much away for those who haven't read book 9 yet, it goes a little way to explaining why Eric didn't come. I then had the brilliant idea of ordering the book from the American Amazon site because it's released next week there, so I should have it between May 14th & 26th which means it'll be here before my holiday on June 1st All in all it only cost $22 which isn't too bad. Eric is worth it. I'll not cancel my play.com pre-order yet just in case, I'm keeping all my options open until a copy is in my hands Very clever idea, can't wait for it to come out, think I may check out the amazon site now for a peek Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 My book has been despatched so it's now on it's merry way, via boat I suspect, across the Atlantic Rather it than me, I get awfully sea-sick Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 I read the first couple of pages on amazon.........it reeled me in straight away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted May 10, 2010 Author Share Posted May 10, 2010 I had a bit of a catch up session yesterday,& must say how much I am loving this season. My favourite bits are always the interaction between Eric & Pam - they have some great dialogue & always make me chuckle. They have cast them & write for them so well. Fabulous stuff I love Lafayette too,& am glad they made him such a colourful character Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 I loved Lafayettes AIDS burger speech in season one I've got loads to do today so I bet my book arrives this morning to distract me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 I've just pre-ordered season 2 DVD on Amazon, we only have freeview so haven't been able to watch any of season 2 so far and we're really missing it!!! It's out on the 17th May so i don't have long to wait. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 Book still not here so have got lots done around the house. Praying it arrives tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...