Valkyrie Posted October 31, 2009 Share Posted October 31, 2009 OH has had his for a while - loves it - mainly for work and it has been very good for that alone. He now likes to upload his financially poddythings on it to listen to aswell. Other than that I have no idea what they are like to use because my phone is one of those old Action Man monster thingies and can just about manage that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 1, 2009 Author Share Posted November 1, 2009 oooh glad some people love theirs I have been looking at the Blackberry Apps and there seems to be some handy ones! The recipie one looks handy......I always forget ingredient lists when I am shopping so having the recipie on my phone would be SO handy! I take delivery of it tommorow so look out for my next thread "Blackberry - how do I turn the bloomin' thing on!?! Any tips people? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted November 1, 2009 Share Posted November 1, 2009 Good luck with your new 'toy' We went took the children into Manchester on the tram this week and on the way back sat behind some skate boarders who had been in to 'skate Machester' and one of them had a Blackberry, they looked all of 7 years old and he was doing all sorts of things on his while OH and I sat there looking It looked impressive though Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
missuscluck Posted November 2, 2009 Share Posted November 2, 2009 I have a blackberry 8900 curve in a very nice purple colour. I got mine after asking advice on this very forum and have had it for about 3 weeks now and I LOVE it! Yes, the keyboard is a bit fiddly. I feel like a giant typing on a pixie's keyboard, but I still love it. No problems with it at all. You can set the profile to silent for texts and e mails so it dosent go off every time you get a mail. Mine just rings when I have a call and that will do for me. Had it going off all the time in the first few days and found it was getting on everyones nerves. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 2, 2009 Author Share Posted November 2, 2009 Well....it is here! After the shock of the VERY good looking delivery man accidentally touching my boob I ripped open the packaging and it is currently charging! To those that "know" me (as opposed to just forum know me) please get ready for a random text with my new number! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted November 2, 2009 Share Posted November 2, 2009 I's awaiting............. Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted November 2, 2009 Share Posted November 2, 2009 After the shock of the VERY good looking delivery man accidentally touching my boob bonus! Don't get that with Royal Mail Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 2, 2009 Author Share Posted November 2, 2009 I's awaiting............. Sha x Hang on Sha...I have to work out HOW to write the message first! After the shock of the VERY good looking delivery man accidentally touching my boob bonus! Don't get that with Royal Mail I know! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 2, 2009 Share Posted November 2, 2009 yeeehaaaa... frisky little postman :lol: Would love to know what it's like Em, Can you take a piccy??? :lol: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted November 2, 2009 Share Posted November 2, 2009 I've got a blackberry storm and I love it. Hope you get on well with yours Em. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 3, 2009 Author Share Posted November 3, 2009 Loving it so far! I am trying to be a clever clogs and add forum members avitars to their contact details in my phone book at the moment! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted November 3, 2009 Share Posted November 3, 2009 You will probably get more out of it than someone like me who has had one for years. I really must get around to reading the instructions properly Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lozmk1 Posted November 9, 2009 Share Posted November 9, 2009 mine died this morning its 2 motnhs old to the day, i feel totally lost without it its quite nice tho not to have it going off with various pings and dings every 2 seconds! but i still feel like im missing something important. new one on its way to me at the mo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...