buffie

Never again!

I spent Christmas at my mum and dad's house and was sent home with mince pies and coconut tarts......

....which the chickens love! :oops::oops: They are being rationed so no fat chickies just yet -just don't tell my mum! :oops:

I'm supposed to be healthy eating - I have a bridesmaid dress fitting on 27 January and the other two bridesmaids are like stick insects (pretty stick insects) so I'm really worried about looking like the token mammoth-sized bridesmaid... :cry:

Buffie and all the rest of you with far too many calories left:

Sorry I'm late on this thread, its my monthly 15 mins 'me' time:

Have a look of the Foyer Federation website for your local Foyer (supported housing for young people). I work in one and its my experience that they can do with all the support they can get. I have taken all my calorie leftovers in to work and they went in minutes!

www.foyer.net

:lol::lol:

He's also sick of Christmas cake now.... Just two Xmas puds to get through, but as they will keep, and I LOVE them, they will wait for our birthdays in March. :wink:

The crisps, nuts and sweets have miraculously disappeared.. :D

The MIL's home made mince pies and apple pies went in the freezer....

As an aside.. I heard on the radio yesterday, that the average Briton puts on 4lbs over Christmas. :shock: I haven't dared to step on the scales yet, but one thing I know for sure... I've never been average at anything in my life! :wink::lol:

I love stilton too....

Pork chops, grilled, then Stilton on top, melt under grill, add walnut pieces, gril a bit more..... yummy!

Ooer... I'm dribbling now... Off to eat something! :lol:

Got chops coming tomorrow...thanks Annie that's sunday sorted! Can I still have apple sauce

BBxx :?