tom123 Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Lovely Ask your OH if he saw any Faverolles there! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Lovely, lovely chooks Griffin; you lucky girl. Were they all bantams? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted November 26, 2009 Author Share Posted November 26, 2009 No, they're LF but very young. Plenty more growing left to do in those legs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Fantastic girls, and what a lovely surprise OH deserves a big cuddle from you too I think Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Thanks, i am keeping my eyes peeled for some game banties. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Prudence can just stay locked up in Tasha's shed as far as I'm concerned because I lost out big time to that cow! Do you mean me or Prudence Lovely Griffin, beautiful girls, the seller has already posted on P.P to say he wished he hadnt sold them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted November 26, 2009 Author Share Posted November 26, 2009 He initially had 15, 8 of them were chicks and these are those chicks. I think he sold the adults on straight away and it's those he wants back because he liked them so much. I don't blame him I've been out to check on them, they're fast asleep Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
laurmurf Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Tasha - as if I'd mean you! You're my chook-hero! I just want that da*n Prudence to stay away from me: she ruined my dreams and as I've heard you keep her more or less permanently locked up, I'm just requesting that if you see her trying to sneak out of your shed and head in my direction, would you just take a broom stick to her? Pretty please? I am wildly jealous of you Griffin - your dreams really have come true! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Broomstick. Prudence. Got it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Shirl Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Wow! are they stunning or what! and you got three!!!! I want to see them standing up tomorrow please Griffin. You must be overcome with joy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted November 27, 2009 Author Share Posted November 27, 2009 (edited) Never a dull moment These little Harrier jump jets in disguise can clear my netting from a standing start They have spent the morning visiting several of the neighbours They are now safe in a different escape proof run I think I prefer bantams I'll take photos when the kids get home, I'll need extra pairs of hands to ensure no more unplanned visits take place Edited November 27, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted November 27, 2009 Share Posted November 27, 2009 They do look to have extra springy pogo sticks for legs Cant wait for photos Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Shirl Posted November 27, 2009 Share Posted November 27, 2009 I would love to see them in flight They sound very interesting. Can't wait to see pictures. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted November 29, 2009 Share Posted November 29, 2009 Awwwwww bless , after seeing them all for real at the national, I can really imagine them doing that . They are all leg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CluckyBucks Posted November 29, 2009 Share Posted November 29, 2009 Wow dont they look snazzy xx xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...