patsylabrador

christmas eve eve

I'm excited :dance: Can't wait and have been making loads of bits over the last few days as we have had lots of people round and have more on Boxing Day. Made 200 truffles today :lol:

Also going mad as bought a new incubator at the Federation but not allowed to open it until Christmas Day. Really Really want to read the manual :lol::lol:

I'm excited, and I met a real elf today! At least she said she was a real elf, stood outside Santa's grotto. It was the real Santa too. She said so. And OH has been buying me presents. And I've got festive pyjamas. And I've planned the military assault on the Christmas dinner with all the timings and everything, and have watched Elf and Happy Feet and have my jingle bells and.. WOOOH WOOOOOH!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::whistle::whistle::whistle::D:D:D

I'm excited. It is our first married Christmas. And we have a badly decorated 70s-style tree. And my piano neanderthal candle village. And festive mulled smells. And Jeroma the Gnoma and everything!!!!! WOOOOOH!!!!!!!

Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! Two sleeps! :D

Oh no. 'Oops' to that Snowy! What do you think I am - five?! :D

No no no. Nice leisurely lay in. Then stockings. Then peeling vegetables. Then coffee. Then cooking. Then lunch. Then walk. Then board games. Then Gruffalo and Dr Who. Then board games. Then Irish coffee. Then board games. Then sleep.

WOOOOOH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stockings and board games and presents and vegetables!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::D:D:D:D:D