theherd123 Posted February 3, 2010 Share Posted February 3, 2010 Fingers typing faster than my brain can think!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted February 3, 2010 Share Posted February 3, 2010 (edited) Well, I won't be popular here, but, I would agree that some of the comments on this thread have been a little cruel and a bit self-righteous. The reason I liked this forum was because I thought people on here were generally tolerant and accepting of others, e.g. live and let live. Perhaps I'll just stick with the technical 'chicken' threads from now on. Saronne Edited February 3, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted February 3, 2010 Share Posted February 3, 2010 Not unpopular at all Saronne. Each to their own. There are several threads that I don't read Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
henriette Posted February 4, 2010 Share Posted February 4, 2010 That's what's so great about this forum - plenty of choice for everyone Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted February 4, 2010 Share Posted February 4, 2010 That's what's so great about this forum - plenty of choice for everyone .....and it would be boring if we all thought the same......I'm off to read recipes, my usual bolthole......in my Slanket I'd have a job to go shopping in my Slanket - open down the back like a hospital gown and two metres too long Perhaps I ought to go and get dressed instead, I crept out early this morning before the heating came on and I didn't want to disturb the dogs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...