Alison M

Omlet clothing

Oh Kate just think yourself lucky, my work are doing a fancy dress Its a Knockout on Fridayquote]

OH MY LIFE!!!

Louise - I so wish I was going!

Your post really made me laugh outloud! I can see you now....running about in a 10 foot chicken suit, with sixe 12 feet!

I used to love It's a Knockout....can I come..can I, can I, can I can I....

Hi Gina okay first the underwear story!! :oops:

It was a halloween party thrown by a friend whos husband is the groundskeeper of a cemetary which is a great old house on the top of the hill in the middle of the graveyard well spooky :shock:

I decided to go as a black cat and was mulling this over at work and my boss said I have just the thing for you 8) The next day she brought in this all in one black clingy number which she had never worn and I took it home and consulted my OH and he said go for it so I did only problem was to leave the house I had to get lets just say a bit merry and passed out about an hour into the party on a chair and missed the whole thing :lol: It was a few years ago and I did look rather good :lol:

The its a knockout won't involve chicken suits but they are doing sumo wrestling in the big suits the big cotton buds thingys from gladiator and the five legged egg and spoon race as well as a few others :shock:

Its being held over the road on waste ground so yes Gina you can come and watch what time do you fly in I can come to the airport to pick you up :lol:

Well, I've just read my newsletter for this week, and I must say that that is a tasty bottom (ooooh, before the watershed) modelling the boxers - who could it be? I saw Simon from Omlet briefly yesterday, but was far too polite to peer at his backside (and hadn't seen the newsletter yet anyway).

Any guesses as to who it is? I reckon that there should be a poll and a prize - what do you think?

Do they classify as big pants?

Clare :wink:

Well if you look at the bottom of the page you can send off for a signed photograph and the email address is Simons so at a guess I would say it is Simons bum..............And yes I have emailed him for a signed photograph I have made a space for it on my desk in anticipation....... :lol::lol:

This is getting just a tad daft :lol:

Gina I'm dying I came second in the tug of war, we won the water comp I was drowned then we had points deducted coz someone threw water at a judge when I was getting a dry top :evil: We won by miles the 5 legged egg and spoon race and came 11th out of 12 :lol::lol::lol:

Its the taking part that counts but oh I ache :cry:

The box race was the funniest three team members in a big box and me directing them round an obstacle course with 5 other teams on we were heading for the finish line we were in the lead and I looked rond for the line and my lot headed out to sea so to speak and we came last. All caught on vid camera with me sayng come on run we are in the lead :oops:

It was a good laugh but I will sleep tonight :roll: