Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 Debs welllll I was looking at incubators last night, out of no-where I found myself searching them... broody me?? never! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 At both of you! How could we possibly know when you are telling your foot off Cookie? Unless you fess up of course! And Debs. Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace, Grace is a little girl who didn't wash her face. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 you lot are very clever, you would be able to tell... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace, Grace is a little girl who didn't wash her face. I have never heard that before Of course here, Grace is a little girl that I am relying on to go broody If she can keep away from her long standing feud with Ace for long enough you lot are very clever, you would be able to tell... Quite right Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 pepsi believes she should have babies Debs.. shes feather lining her nestbox as we speak... nutty chooks only just started laying... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Does she fancy going on an extended Maternity leave holiday to South Wales Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 well if she doesn't pull herself out of it I might consider it, feisty little rat she is when shes protecting those eggs... my fingers are precious!! :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Alternatively, you could deploy Cilla, and get her some hatching eggs yourself Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I have the same here Kitty being a little bully. Screaming and pecking. Just because I want her to have tea and go to bed with the big girls. She is also lining the eglu nest. Strangely all the other girls have been quiet since when it comes to using the nest box in the cube. I don't know the origin of the little rhyme - it was one that my nan said often, and of course my mum. Can't think why they would say that to meeeeeeeee! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 Alternatively, you could deploy Cilla, and get her some hatching eggs yourself the thought had briefly crossed my mind, but only briefly... shes a young madam and should be taught she cant have her way... gorgeous or not.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 You naughty lot you Im just of all this talk really Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Definitely no more birds this year here - does that help Claire? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Definitely no more birds this year here - does that help Claire? Will you still be saying that on Sunday though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Yep. But I'm making a list and this time I must remember to use the blooming camera. Murray has chosen not to come - boring spoilsport. I wonder if Reading are playing on Sunday. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 No they are home on Saturday against Sheffield Wednesday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 May have to get her ladyship in on the act. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 If its any consolation, Phil has said that he's not coming So I will be coming on my own In that case I may aswell bring a cat carrier Only joking If I did that I wouldn't be able to hatch Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 I cant come but I have made a pact with Debs to see her sometime this year... :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Ooohhh! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I didn't say no more I just said no Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Oh what!!! I have let my coffee get cold. Pooh. Off to make some more and get cracking with the bits I didn't do yesterday. See yers! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 bye Kooj, am waiting for the tumble.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Morning all! My washing is on while I speak. The basket was jam packed after being away, all our clothes smell of wood smoke, think everyone in Latvia must have a wood fire. Much excitement here this morning, Danny's tooth finally fell out Now just hope the tooth fairy remembers to do his job tonight Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Oh I just love tooth fairies. Sun's trying hard to break through, but I think it's a losing battle. And our neighbour's house alarm has gone off. Had a nice chat with the boy - he's off to the Isle of Wight and coming home tomorrow. He says he's squeezing in as much as he can before his course begins. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 For anyone who's interested, I've just written my second blog post on our Latvia holiday, lots of piccies! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...