Space Chick Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 It has been snowing in big flakes all afternoon but has stopped now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Good to hear your arm's not achy JJ, I seriously hate needles, which is a bit of a bummer when you're pregnant. The next time I see anyone is at 28 weeks when they're going to take blood and give me an ouchy injection in my thigh because I'm a negative blood group. Just hope I don't faint - I did both times they took blood whilst preggers with Olly Not such good news about your sister's teeth/brace/whatsit outcome. You haven't given me a week's roundup yet No snow here at the moment, I don't think. Just been wet and horrible all day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 How exciting PT! - have PM'd you Lewis went to the dentist after school .... 18 now so had to have a couple of x-rays done - wisdom teeth are showing apparently I've been going to her for years and moved practices with her so we get on really well, and we got braces at the same time too I had 2 teeth re-sealed because my teeth have always had bad enamel for some reason and could be prone to cavities but she said they're ok for now . Was asking about uni too and said to remember to look after my teeth when I'm there The PP's were shut out of their run when FRing earlier so tried to go to bed in the old rabbit hutch ... yoinked them out though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 You haven't given me a week's roundup yet Weeeelll...are you ready? Space Chick ~ Planning on hatching some little chickies in a lovely blue eglu. Has been to the football with “Auntie Fred” and they’ve been eating my virtual pancakes ..Debise has also been talking to Susan who has been replying Koojie ~ At war with home and family … in the always lovable way. Likes Ciaran’s gf…she keeps him in check Erin’s been to see Owl City (who me and Lewis like ) … Squirt was limping but is all better now. Chickvic ~ has been having ultrasound, too … but for gall stones. chick wiggle ~ has some chickies is planning our commune with Debs CookieMonster ~ still Hoppy. Has a chauffer Has some adorably fluffy orpies and a new breadmaker. Fred ~ is now our pie boy. As well as installing letterboxes in his ceiling and moving our world domination plans to out of space. Also celebrating Chinese new year. Lewis ~ WIR building … “borrowed” the cement mixer the builders left behind for it … it’s slightly lumpy bumpy, but it’s his …he’s also won a gold medal Laura ~ up to date with all things collegy she’s doing fine pops in every now and then. Em a.k.a Emily95 ~ has been at work for DofE Em a.k.a palmer07 ~ wants to see the Wolfman and is driving Cookie around Claire ~ has been to the Northamptonshire Poultry Clubs show and brought home two new girls Redwing ~ Named two girls Dougal and Florence after a mad discussion about Florence and the Machine and the Magic Roundabout Me ~ counted out £57 worth of pennies for Chichi…have been inspiring Debsie’s musical taste Sorry if I've missed anyone/anything Long enough as it is Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Magnificent job as always JJ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 I'm off to bed now. Night night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Night Debsie xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Edit to my list! eek, eeek. After prods from Lewis. Josh ~ is in Thailand Griffin ~ Has been cleaning out the garage, and sent mr griffin off to the tip with stuff He's scared of the big spider though ... Also, has never had a kebab Right...done? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Night Debs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Been quiet this evening... well, off to bed. Niiiighty night. xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 I was just thinking this ... Night JJ Looks like its still snowing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Morning all Love the cats Lewis Hope everyone is good, I'm now booked in for a CT scan and a camera down the throat, not looking forward to that! I'd like to know what new Omlet baby is please - can someone PM me? Part 14 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 OMG! New thread and I killed the last one - woot woot! Morning girls and boys. I fear I may have woken my sleeping beauty with the cats, Lewis! Fabulous roundup JJ. The things I miss when I'm not around - yes please PT, can I guess? Girl? I wanted to know what ours were - Murray objected (spoilsport). I would have been on for a while last night, but the rotten so and so's let me have the computer when the mouse was playing up. Went out for sushi. Yummyyummyyummy. For once it would be nice to sit next to the conveyor belt, but as usual the other 2 got in first. We agreed not to get each other anything, but he sent flowers - half of which I pulled out and dumped in the bin. I really don't like monkshood - and everything on that plant is poisonous - even the pollen. So that says a lot. Yep, still warring with the family, JJ. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 bleurgh!! is it morning already!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Morning Hooray, the sun is out Am waiting for my steam mop to arrive so i can give it a go on the kitchen floor which is super muddy at the moment. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I'm moving to Northamptonshire - we still have rain. I feel like hibernating. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 I am doing about 4 loads of washing/tumble drying by the looks of my washing pile.. annnnndddd boiler men coming back today cos boiler sprung a leak Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Still got whites to go - think Erin is in the kitchens tonight, so I will wait for her to unload her smelly gear when she gets home. Oh dear regarding the boiler - hope the temperature is on the mild side while the guys sort it out. And how's our achey breaky Cookie today? Apart from feeling cold and having lots of washing to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 humph well my foot aches all the time at the moment along with my shoulder.... well you asked.. if it gets much colder then the woodburner will go on, I hate the cold. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I did ask indeed (that seems to be my favourite word recently - it's well lodged in there until something better comes along ). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 Well I have a days holiday today, so I am going to potter around the house doing a few things this morning, then I am going to lunch with Grandad, and then I am getting a haircut and going shopping Then I think Phil and I are going to the cinema tonight, but he didn't mention it this morning, so now I am not sure I think my pottering will include washing and drying The washing baskets are overflowing Sorry your foot is aching Cooks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 thanks Debs, I hope every day it will stop... ahh well it's only aching, I still have it functioning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I think you will have to waggle your finger at it and tell it who's boss. That's what I do (among other equally stupid things). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 24, 2010 Author Share Posted February 24, 2010 does it work??? are you sure??? your not making me do this then gonna laugh at me talking to my foot??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 24, 2010 Share Posted February 24, 2010 I was dreaming about chicks all night last night Its spending too much time on the hatching section, and waiting for improving weather and a broody I WANT CHICKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Stamps feet in a big toddler-esque tantrum* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...