Space Chick Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Rabbit run fine, pasting table not fine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Thanks Em, chooks or shoes... it is a toughie init? Debs, Im glad you've got monday off work, after the last time you know how your gonna feel and an extra day off is definately called for i think. Enjoy your hen party but dont be over doing it lady Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Rabbit run fine, pasting table not fine Oops! Will bear that in mind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Rabbit run fine, pasting table not fine Oops! Will bear that in mind Nothing sinister, just too narrow Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Oh! I thought the legs might have given way! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Author Share Posted February 25, 2010 where's everyone gone??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Just the 3 of us tonight? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Author Share Posted February 25, 2010 it gets quieter and quieter Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Author Share Posted February 25, 2010 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Hi peepsies. I have the captain's chair. Warp 2 Mr Sulu. Do you have any funny patterns on your curtains? While lazing in the bath I can clearly see 2 guinea pigs face to face chatting with each other - or it's a trendy owl with a bolero jacket, mini skirt and booties. They are actually morning glories and roses. On the bedroom curtains there is a scary clown face. More chintzy roses. And on the woodwork I have owls and otters and even Cousin It in the loo downstairs. Where the tiles have been removed (still not got round to painting it yet ) we have Egyptian falcon gods. There, that should make Scramble happy - how random is that? Have asked young Emelda here whether she would choose chickens or shoes. She said she would like a shoe shop with chickens or chickens with a shoe shop. Fashion show? Oh no, definitely the chicken show. And it would also depend on whether she had money to spend - but not a fashion show because she isn't fashionable. I like the furry ball. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 I am suffering Stargate withdrawal symptoms. Ah now you can see it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Author Share Posted February 25, 2010 brilliant photo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Lewis is doing some Biology - the Pacinian Carpuscle Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Hmmm very nice Lewis. Well I is off to bed now, so I'll say goodnight. Deb's little hussy, Nyssa is chatting up the handsome lad in Tenerife. She'd better be careful or Noodle will be after her. Good luck tomorrow at the hosp Debsiewebsie. See you Friday Night. xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 25, 2010 Author Share Posted February 25, 2010 night Kooj xxxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 25, 2010 Share Posted February 25, 2010 Night Kooj Y'all have to watch and ... haven't checked the comments and there is a little naughty word ... buts its spelt wrong anyway , but warning in case Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Lewis There is a naughty word in the comments but I did find it funny! Morning all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Morning all Koojie, I also see things in things where there aren't anything One of my favourite things is clouds. However, I once had Kermit the frog in the stream on my cooker door That wormhole photo is brilliant Well I shall be leaving for the hospital in about an hour and a half Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 26, 2010 Author Share Posted February 26, 2010 you all seeing things in things is kinda worrying.,... I never do that at all, nope never Even though I have said it before, good luck for today Debs. xx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Morning, naughty Lewis. Good luck Debs again - we're off to the hosp later too. I think mum only will have some yellow dye squirted in her eyes - she looks funny when that's done. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Hope all goes well for you Mum Koojie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 Morning Good Luck Debs and Koojies Mum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 26, 2010 Author Share Posted February 26, 2010 good luck to your mum Kooj, dads had that in both eyes, I agree it makes them look funny, he says it wasn't that great from his side either.. :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted February 26, 2010 Share Posted February 26, 2010 I'm probably too late, but good luck Debs, hope all goes well and you don't too yucky afterwards. Dan's home again, had him in our bed last night and he was blowing raspberries and giggling to himself in his sleep. So tired, need some decent sleep myself. Really need to crack on with my crafty swap items, wanted to do it this week but I just haven't had chance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...