mostin

Farmville 2

I've not had those messages but loads of my friends farms have disappeared off the face of the earth and when those disappearing friends fertilize my farm instead of their name I see a question mark :roll:

Now that I've figured out how the co-op thingy works I've joined a couple and I know some of my vanishing friends have started some but I can't join :evil:

Another thing I've noticed is that Firefox crashes if I try to visit a farm that has a lot of hay bales :shock:

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm getting annoyed with this co-op fingy :evil: This morning I'd finished the one I was taking part in and wanted to go help Mr Griffin with his but it was nowhere to be seen in the little box. When I went to his profile page and clicked on it from there it took me back to FV and still insisted it didn't exist :wall: So I've joined a friends co-op and now this afternoon Mr Griffins one has appeared in the box when it's too late for me to help him :wall: It was the same last night, I knew others were running but it wouldn't let me join and why on earth can't I take part in more than one at a time? :evil: If it weren't for the ribbons I wouldn't be bothering :evil:

Yes, I find it a bit annoying that you can't join more than one at a time :? . Also, why are there only 2 or 3 crops available? It's mostly ones I already have mastery of :roll: .

I wish they'd put the growing time beside the crop too - I have to keep closing the Co-op and checking the Market to see if the timing is OK :? .

I have to keep doing that too to work out the timings :roll: .

I thought I would be able to join more than one at once :( , but hey ho :lol:

Mine is called Fanny :D

So annoyed with the co-op doodah this morning. I've got to wait for the other people in the same co-op as me to harvest their morning glory before I can help anyone else. No more need planting so now I'm just wasting time :roll:

I agree about the Co-op :? . I can't work out if it's worth staying in a job if you don't have all the required crops seeded :? ? Anyone know?

Don't bother. I found yesterday that if it's not done in the time allowed you don't get anything. It's annoying because I'd joined it late, did as much as I could but without the help of the others in the co-op it just wasn't possible.

I'm very pleased that the stir fry one Doris started last night is on course for gold because everything is planted now :dance: I've joined Sarahs stir fry because Doris doesn't need my help :D

My grape one got gold, and I got a grape sheep. I love it :dance::dance::dance: , it looks so cute with the grapes hanging out of it's mouth.

I didn't buy a puppy as I can't afford 5 FV to feed it each day :( , but I have seen other peoples postings asking you to click to feed their puppy :?: , so can can you get one, and keep one without using FV cash?