mostin

Farmville 2

I can't wait for the puppies, although I've no idea where I'll put them. I've just had another rearrange as OH sent me a teahouse with his FVs. He's stopped farming so I nagged him to spend his Fvs on me!! I must say, this is the best i've ever had my farm, i've become more obsessed with keeping the town area nice than actual farming. The farm just gives me the cash to spend on my town. I'm getting to the stage where i want to live on my farm, i think i need help :oops::lol:

I'm the same :lol: . I want everything to look realistic so keep playing about with it all :oops: .

Has anyone got the new goat and pig yet? There's a new pile of grass too 8) . I got them all in mystery gifts.

I'VE GOT THE PIG :dance::dance::dance:

i got him before I knew they were even coming out, i can't even remember if he came out of a mystery gift or an egg :oops: . I've got a couple of the goats too :D

An exciting new house :dance:

I have to say I'm disappointed with the tat I can exchange my gold for. I've got the pond, which I like because the duckies are cute, but I don't want anything else. I think I'll get rid of it all this weekend. Help yourselves to my tat :lol: