mostin

Farmville 2

But as usual they're only for Farm cash :roll::( .

No, they are adoptable,like the Bulls.

And they are very pretty too 8)

The new horse in the market,the black one for cash,doesn't appeal to me at all :?

Griffin,you should get a foal when you harvest the stable.

Typically I harvested the stable then found a Stallion on the feed right away,so now have to wait until tomorrow :roll:

:dance: I'm very pleased this morning :D I was looking forward to the new winged mystery box and had enough FV cash saved to buy one. I was loathe to add more cash to buy more than one so when I saw what was in them on the forum I decided the one I wanted the most was the white peacock so I really really hoped to get that first and I did :dance: The sad thing is though is that now that I'm on level 65 (66 by the end of the day!) I've only got 5 FV cash to come through levelling up, I'll have to pay for more myself :roll: Hardly seems a fair way of treating hard working farmers :evil:

Oh my goodness, I so dont know what is going on (need to read this thread more)

I have realised this morning that from my facebook home page I can use other peoples activitys to adopt animals etc. I never knew that. In future I will post things to the home page when they come up like mystery eggs etc.

Sorry guys (I told you I was rubbish at it :lol: )

How the heck do you gain the farmville cash? I get the coins added when I harvest or tend to my animals but have no idea how you gain the ones that look like notes.

You get those by building up XP's like fertilising other people's crops and feeding their chickens and planting and harvesting your own crops.

I'm going to cut back on 'harvesting' trees and animals as it only earns cash and takes up too much time. I'm drowning in coins but am poverty stricken in FV cash as I've just acquired an ostrich. :D

I cut way back on all my crop areas yesterday.

I have oddles of money (in the game,not in life), so don't need to make money any more.

I have changed my farm into a sort of villagey sprawl,complete with haybale roads,in anticipation of them bringing out new ground surfaces soon :P

It is still worth harvesting the animals and trees because you get XP points for the ribbons achieved, I think it's something like 1000 XP for a blue ribbon. And XP points takes you nearer to levelling up, hence more FV cash awarded. I got the blue ribbon for the trees this week and would now like to reduce the number I have but you can find butterflies when harvesting them. I live in hope of finding another copper one, I've found it a couple of times :roll: I have a couple of arborists and farmhands saved in my box but I'm reluctant to use them because you don't get the collectables when you do. I tend to just use them when I'm working at the weekends and don't have time to harvest stuff through the day.

I wish too that I had something to do with my seven million coins :roll:

Can anyone tell me how to gift FV cash or things bought for FV cash to a friend? Because I'm wondering now if I should set up another account, start playing from scratch, whizz through the lower levels gaining FV cash and then give it back to the real me :?

I have a couple of arborists and farmhands saved in my box but I'm reluctant to use them because you don't get the collectables when you do.

Yeah you do - I got a Zebra butterfly earlier this week when I harvested via Arborists 8)

You can't gift FV cash to my knowledge,but in the Marketplace some FV items have a send option - I sent Cleo a baby tiger for her birthday in February :D

I do so wish you could trade coins for cash, even if the rate of exchange isn't great,it would still be something :roll:

:dance: I'm very pleased this morning :D I was looking forward to the new winged mystery box and had enough FV cash saved to buy one. I was loathe to add more cash to buy more than one so when I saw what was in them on the forum I decided the one I wanted the most was the white peacock so I really really hoped to get that first and I did :dance: The sad thing is though is that now that I'm on level 65 (66 by the end of the day!) I've only got 5 FV cash to come through levelling up, I'll have to pay for more myself :roll: Hardly seems a fair way of treating hard working farmers :evil:

I was waiting for a decent animal box to spend my money on too, but I got a bloomin' parrot :roll::lol::lol: .

I think there might be some more FV floating about soon as I opened up a mystery gift today and it was 1 FV :dance::dance::dance::dance: .