mostin

Farmville 2

The Maison thing is a pain. Ian has almost finished his second Maison and Doris is the only account we have that can send windows. I hope he gets them all in time.

I've sent him a window. My DD sold her maison frame because everything had gone :evil: She was just over halfway.

Clear as mud :shock: I've managed to sign up to help a friend with grapes but when I got there they'd all been planted. Dunno what I'm supposed to do :lol: I've no idea how to get help on my farm either. I thought it was something to do with masteries, I've got loads of those so I wonder what will happen.

From what I can see there is a new icon where the old red delete marker used to be (that is now with the other tools).

If you click on it,jobs come up - you can start a job or join one.Obviously it makes sense to do one at a time,or you may not get finished.

I have joined the Grapes one,& if we finish in a day,we get a grape sheep 8)

Can't work out if I alone have to plant & harvest all the crops needed or if its a joint effort,though :roll:

Also you need to be at level 20 to join in or start one.

I think that the jobs you have on your list correspond to the masteries you have achieved....

Its also being rolled out slowly,so you may not have access to it yet,even if you are on or past L20 :?

More info HERE

Aaah, that makes sense now :lol: . I don't have any jobs coming up for me so can't start any but I clicked on Steff's invite on FB and planted a whole field of grapes. I think it's a joint effort as I can only plant 180 at a time but the planting is already completed.

Presumably we can only do one job at a time because we can't plant new crops till we've harvested :? .

I do have a few masteries so I'm assuming a new job will pop up once we've finished Steff's :? ?