mostin

Farmville 2

I reached the hallowed heights of level 70 tonight. No champagne corks popping, no bunting, no dancing girls, no extra FV cash, nuffink! I feel so special. Woo.

I sacrificed growing more cabbages for soyabeans! I'm off out tomorrow but we'll still get gold if I harvest it all in the evening.

Well,I am getting more & more annoyed at the co-op thing.

I started one yesterday for stir fry,so you can pick & choose which crop to grow of 3.

I grew peppers,harvested them this morning,then, as we still have almost a day left to get gold I thought I would sow rice to help things along, but the rice I did (over 2 accounts) hasn't upped the total.

So, can each member only sow & harvest once??? ,with any future sowings not counting???

And if that is the case,how come I am locked in to this for another whole day & can't go & help someone else? :twisted:

Well,I am getting more & more annoyed at the co-op thing.

I started one yesterday for stir fry,so you can pick & choose which crop to grow of 3.

I grew peppers,harvested them this morning,then, as we still have almost a day left to get gold I thought I would sow rice to help things along, but the rice I did (over 2 accounts) hasn't upped the total.

So, can each member only sow & harvest once??? ,with any future sowings not counting???

And if that is the case,how come I am locked in to this for another whole day & can't go & help someone else? :twisted:

It annoyed me because after my planting session last night it said all we needed was rice and I thought 'oh that's easy, I'll plant some in the morning, harvest it at night and then we're done'. But this morning it claimed we needed more soybeans for gold too :shock: That was impossible to achieve given the time that was left. So I planted the rice anyway but tonight it's not needed anymore :shock: What?????? We've worked so hard :(

:dance: OMG! I didn't realise the school bus plough was like the hot-rod one, it does 9 squares :clap: Georgia & Molly wanted it so I started it off yesterday morning, got them and a few chickens to join in, Claire G helped with some cranberries and now it's finished already :D

Does anyone want me to help with anything else? If not I'll plant some cabbages because I've nearly mastered them.

Co-op :wall::wall::wall::wall:

I joined a rice paper one yesterday morning thinking there was enough time to get the gold medal. I checked back later and found there wasn't as much time left as I thought there was meaning gold was now impossible. I thought I'd probably just read the time left wrong initially and went off in a huff because I was tied to the flipping thing and I'm trying to get the ribbons for the co-op.

Just now I decided to join another rice paper one, 18 hours left for the gold medal so that was fine, I could get one of the chickens to join in too and we'd all get the gold in the morning. But as soon as I joined it the time remaining for gold leapt from 18 hours to 10 hours! There's no way we could get the gold. It's majorly messed up :evil: So I left it and planted raspberries instead :roll:

I reckon the rice paper must be virtually impossible. As an experiment I'll start it in the morning, rope in the chickens & kids and see what happens. Zynga can expect an email from me if we don't get the gold it promises at the start we can have :evil:

We just finished a rice paper job - Cinnamon started it I think and we all joined in quickly and finished with time to spare so it is possible.

Yep, I roped the daughters in :lol:

The lantern tree is adorable - glad we did it. I need to do another Grape one now as they both want the grape sheep :roll::lol:

Do join if you can!