mostin

Farmville 2

According to the ribbons she's got 16 neighbours yet I'm the only other person appearing at the bottom of her farm. The feeds mention other neighbours but she can't visit them or collect their stuff because it always comes up with the message about not receiving your own rewards :roll: I've been reading through the FV forum and apparently it's a known glitch and will take a day or so for everything to be normal for her. Not being able to fertilize others farms is seriously impeding her in her quest for FV cash, she's on 13 now though!

I see there is an Easter Basket thingy,on similar lines to the St Patriks Day gold.

And it looks like we will be able to turn our crops into stuff to sell,like pies & perfume :P

Chillis FB is fine,but my personal account it temporarily unavailable due to maintenece this morning - really annoying :roll::evil:

Pies and perfume :shock: . Eau de steak 'n' kidney, anyone :lol: ?

I've culled (rehomed :shh: ) most of my animals so I only have 3 of each kind (except sheep, that's 6 :lol: ).

I think I might make a street with all my cottages but I'll have to lose some fields :? .

I'm finding it hard to motivate myself fertilizing all your fields, I'm afraid :oops: . I just don't need the cash or XP :roll: .

I think I might make a street with all my cottages but I'll have to lose some fields :? .

I'm finding it hard to motivate myself fertilizing all your fields, I'm afraid :oops: . I just don't need the cash or XP :roll: .

Thats what I did this week,if you need some inspiration.

I decided that I didn't need any more motive to sow seeds & grow crops,so vastly reduced my field areas...............then they go & introduce the co-op :roll::lol:

More than one Doris Poland? :shock::lol:

Email sent on her behalf to Zynga. I might have to contact them regarding my own account :roll: My Easter egg basket is broken :evil: I've got 40 eggs now, it's never once given me the option of sharing some with my friends and it says all my friends have no eggs at all :roll:

Don't worry about it, with my headaches and my limited pc time, I only have time to fertilise everybodies farms on a sort of rota system :roll::lol:

She's had a reply from Zynga. Their developers are trying to fix the bug. Doris will not hold her breath....

I think whist broody Tiger Lily might start using Farmville to bide the time seeing as though she can earn enough FV cash in a day to send me another box :lol: Shame I'm working all weekend so she'll have to do it Monday.

I am spitting mad :twisted:

Yesterday they took all the Maison gitable items off of the gifts page & both my girls still had a few to go.

Devon spent her hard saved FV to finish the build...I think Cleo gave up on hers.

Now they are back again.According to the forum it was a glitch,but Devon is really cross. I will be emailing Zynga :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I'm cross too :evil: I've been farming Mollys chicken account, Poppy, so that Poppy could send Molly a winged animal box. Poppy had enough FV cash to send it last night but none of her neighbours would load. Mine wouldn't either but the Olive & Doris accounts were fine. So because Poppys neighbours were ghosts she wasn't able to send anything. I was up late anyway last night, didn't go to bed until 1am but it still wasn't fixed then and isn't working properly now. Molly is upset she couldn't get the box. What is annoying is that one minute it was ok, I was just finished planting seeds when the 'Farmville has been enhanced please refresh etc' message appeared. So I did and that's when it broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not enhancing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Maison thing is a pain. Ian has almost finished his second Maison and Doris is the only account we have that can send windows. I hope he gets them all in time.