mostin

Farmville 2

sorry folks I havent been joining in due to lack of time. I tryed 2 pumpkin ones at the start which failed miserably. Sound like you are getting some nice rewards.

I might surprise you and join in one soon.

Just getting to grips with my puppy who needs feeding for 14 days or he runs off. Day 3 today.

Two reasons to be cheerful today regarding FV :dance: At last, we can finally spend our pennies on fuel, $10,000 per tank though and only if you've got a co-op medal. It doesn't take into consideration medals already earnt but the chickens finished one this morning so were able to buy fuel.

Secondly, and best of all, when hatching someones egg or collecting one of their collectables there is the option of accepting it or not. I've figured out that if it's not something that's wanted, simply reject it or close the window and go back and click on it again until you get what you want :lol: After 10 attempts I got 20 fuel refills in a friends gold egg and I've now got quite a stash of copper butterflies and cow bells :lol: