Cinnamon

Star Struck

I once served Dave Lee Travis in the gift shopp where i had a Saturday job, he commandeered me to show him round :eh:

I also used to serve Nick Owen form TV-AM when i worked in a chippie, another Saturday job.

My Mum has met Geri Halliwell, not long after she left the Spice girls.

When i was younger David Jason rang up to speak to my Dad as Dad used to go to his house to do up old motorbikes, i answered the phone and spoke to him for a bit as my parents weren't in.. He told my Dad i was sweet!

I used to see Floella Benjamin a lot when i was little which seemed really cool at the time!

Just been thinking of who I have met...

Rolf Harris at the Royal Vetenary Collage in Herts,

Keith Chegwin coming out of Toys r us in Reading,

The Queen on walkabout in Windsor,

Martin Clunes at Winchester services (twice),

Frank Bruno...outside his house...god he is big, invited me in to meet wife and kids but was too gob smacked to answer :lol:

Ian Wright and Alma from corrie walking in London (seperatly)

Paul O'grady in London.

Think thats enough to be getting on with :lol::lol:

Oops don't know if this counts but a friend met Prince Charles at a party he was having at St James Palace...she had got drunk and fell over when she curtsyed...the following year she was invited again, he remembered her and asked her if she was going to do the same trick again :!:

My mother and I were invited to The Garden Party at Holyrood Palace one year, and my mother, while speaking to Prince Andrew, commented that it was such a shame he was getting divorced, but she had a rather lovely daughter (me!), whom ahd been well-brought up, and would never even consider sucking anyones toes on a beach lounger, then thrust me forward for royal approval... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Yes and No Paola :?

I go to see the judging of the EBTs so get there very early to do my shopping and then get a seat but as Terrier day fell at the weekend (today) and Crufts being a public show the place gets crowed in no time so all the seats were taken and the crowd round the ring was 4 deep - im a shorty so couldnt see a thing! :evil:

On the plus side i got all the things i wanted for the bears and a few bits more besides - 2 fantastic collars which are a yearly treat for my two!

Next year Terrier day will be on Sunday which will be busier still! :shock:

Aw! Molly's sister has just had 8 pups...... 3 girls and 5 boys. All the "Ooops, word censored!"es have gone..... £800! :shock:

Jonnie reckons you'd have to pay somebody to take our Mol.... :roll::lol::lol:

She's been eating manure all day, so not quite up to Crufts spec at present... :lol:

What terrier won?