Guest Debs13

Reggae Reggae Sauce in Sainsburys

I don't have much choice really, we only really have smallish supermarkets near to us, not really huge ones

I can also walk to this one, if I walk I can't buy too much :wink:

I've just seen him on the news. I am overjoyed that he has succeeded.

When I was in Lakeland today I spotted 2 dragons den creations. The banana holder - put your half eaten banana in, it also can keep bananas cool so that they don't go off. I also saw the cucumber stopper, which makes the ends go brown! :lol:

I have just bought some.

I looked everywhere for it in the marinades section, then gave up and then found a big display of it all on it's own

£1.49 for a bottle. Will have some for tea tonight.

Pity it's not warm enough for a bbq, it's sunny here but not very warm

I suppose he had to cash in on his success at the time, but now he has a deal with Sainsburys he can sell it a bit cheaper

Good luck to him he was so lovely, he deserves to make a few bob :D

I have just bought some.

I looked everywhere for it in the marinades section, then gave up and then found a big display of it all on it's own

£1.49 for a bottle. Will have some for tea tonight.

Pity it's not warm enough for a bbq, it's sunny here but not very warm

let us know what it tastes like.....spicey ? hot? tasty? :drool:

Oh, can't wait to get some now. I'd buy some anyway becasue he was such a lovely guy.

Martin - that cucumber thingy was on Dragons Den, but I thought they didn't back him as one of them said if the end of your cucumber goes dry, you just trim it off. The price of cucumbers didn't justify the price of the stopper thingy (sorry don't know technical name).

I love Lakeland, but they really could sell ice to eskimos with their clever advertsing. They really make anything sound like you've been needing it for years and couldn't possibly do without it a moment longer :!: