Al

desperately seeking chicken ringtone

Hello chicken comrades,

I have been searching for a good quality chicken ringtone to no avail. I'd like a natural sound such as an egg announcement or a cockerel's crow. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one? I thought if anyone would know, it would be someone on this forum!

Thanks,

Al

I have 'Old MacDonald' which starts with a good cockeral crow and then descends into a rendition of the tune sung by bok bokking :lol: My kids got it for me - very funny unless I am in a quiet, normal environment (such as on a train) when it is a bit embarrassing :oops:

Hello chicken comrades,

I have been searching for a good quality chicken ringtone to no avail. I'd like a natural sound such as an egg announcement or a cockerel's crow. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one? I thought if anyone would know, it would be someone on this forum!

Thanks,

Al

What a fantastic idea, ive just put one on my phone thanks to you.

Go here and download it for free.

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-0-1-chicken/?searchphr=chicken&searchcat=ringtones&sug-search=0

Louis Jordans' Ain't "Ooops, word censored!"ody Here but Us Chickens for calls.

That's the ringtone for me :D:clap::dance: . Why didn't I think of that before :wall::lol: ?

A friend chopped and change the mp3 file and loaded it onto my phone for me. It works really well and is discreetly chickeny so i don't seem completely barking on the train lol

Great ringtones- thanks BUT!!!! how do I get one on my phone :oops: I am a technophobe :cry:

Get someone else to do it if you are that bad! or you can ;

1. download it on your pc/laptop and send it to your phone by blue tooth and then click it and set it as ring tone on your phone.

2. connect your phone to computer using the phones supplied usb lead and transfer it that way.

3. on your phone connect to internet and go to zedge.com and download it direct to your phone.