Tutti Frutti

I'm sorry, the rain is all my fault.

The rain started here the very minute the delivery van turned up with my new garden furniture aaaagh!

And there was me, wanting to eat lunch on the decking in the sunshine :wall::wall: Instead, all I've done is rapidly unpack it and bring it indoors, before the packaging and instructions got soaking wet!

One plus side though, the driver said my WIR was "impressive" (obviously not been to Plum's place lately :lol:) and his girlfriend wants chooks so we talked chickens for a while. He was really taken with the rescues :lol::dance:

*Tutti gets sent to the naughty step* :lol:

*naughty step was wet so I've snuck back indoors* :lol:

We had a break in the weather here 1-3pm so the furniture is now assembled but it's started to rain again :evil::wall: Haven't even tested it to see if it takes my weight! I'm sorry everyone, hopefully normal summer service will be resumed tomorrow :lol:

Anyone know where I can get waterproof cushions from? Have I just wasted my money and jinxed the summer??? :?:shock:

What were you thinking of? I may also be a little to blame as sun umbrella is in garden albeit sopping wet. You know the saying "Nare cast a clout...." Now dont know about you but I dont go round clouting people as I may get clouted back but translated it means " dont get a garden chair out till the sun be about" in Blighty thats October when we get the Indian summer promised and followed by Siberian summer when it chucks it down with snow. so now we know. Hope you get to use the new chairs before autumn

:lol: Thank you my garden needs it and I have a good excuse for a rest. :D

Am sorry you are not lolling in the sun with your feet up. :anxious: So are you using your new garden furniture inside. Made me laugh where you said you unpacked it and took it inside. :lol:

Tutti Frutti, we'll take our share of the blame too - DH finally got round to putting together the BBQ yesterday. Just as the last screw was put in, the heavens opened. We are now sharing the living room with the BBQ as he won't put it outside while the weather isn't good :whistle: