foreveryoung

hummm I think Ive broken

my little toe...... I had some friends round and i was being silly (grabbed his i phone and changed his status on face book lol) he then chased me round the table trying to get it back. I then whilst trotting round the table, kicked the leg of the sideboard and have hurt my tiny toe, it still hurts and i cant bent it due to the swelling,

if i went to a and e would they actually do anything to the toe? (other then an x ray)

They probably wont even do an x ray or even really entertain a broken little toe at a horpital, if you have a minor injuries or walk in clinic that may be worth a try but there is really no treatment, take some ibuprofen and if you can wear some open toes or roomy shoes to allow for the swelling

I've broken my toes on so many different occasions, I can safely say they do nowt for it apart from strap it to the next toe. Keep it iced and elevated to get the swelling down, and apart from that, wear steel toe caps next time you are winding up your friend!

May not be broken but could be slightly dislocated - that was Carl's latest when he caught his toe against the kitchen units.

Ice, rst and elevation as the others have said and see how it goes? - if the swelling doesn't go down then have it checked out.