craftyhunnypie Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 I once had a box of milk tray put in the cube nest box by hubby for me to find on Easter Sunday! So perhaps that would be a good place? Me - I hide it within my magazine pile or in an A4 clip folder, in a clear pouch. Or my wool stash / knitting bag. He wouldn't dare mess up my wool! Hubby used to hide Cadburys dairy milkk, just inside the loft hatch. Or in the shed where the frogs all used to hang round - I wouldn't dare go near that shed. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 I stash it all over the place. Occasionally I will open a cupboard or little used drawer and find a carrier bag with goodies in as my memory is poor Dh keeps his in his sock drawer. How do I know? I steal it of course Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Millihelen Posted July 22, 2010 Author Share Posted July 22, 2010 I took eldest son to the cinema couple of weeks ago and very generously gave him a big bag of aero chocolates. I had to wait till the lights went off though, as they had been hidden at the back of a cupboard, where I had forgotten them, and were seriously out of date... I just wish there was somewhere I could hide choc ices..... sons have eaten all the packs of cornettos, crunchies and plain choc ices I bought on Monday! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 Our chocolate is kept in the fridge...If there are too many visits to the fridge there is a shout of "Shame! Shame !Shame!" in the house that usually does the trick and means no one has more than a few square at a time... I don't really have a very sweet tooth to be honest so not at huge danger of overdoing Chocolate.. Don't tempt me with hummous and twiglets late at night though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 I keep mine in the top of the fridge - I think my family have just about learned not to touch it, or else! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickendoodle Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 How about where you keep the spare loo rolls - teenagers never know where that it - don't they just replace themselves by magic? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 4 years and he still hasn't found it. good grief - have you really had chocolate for 4 years - wow, impressive Erm, no. There have been several bars Cathy..... Plus Jelly babies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 One of my husband's best qualities is that he always knows when a woman needs chocolate. He will often come home with it for either me or my daughter, or sometimes both of us. I suspect that he's always spot on because we always need chocolate so he can't really go wrong. Still it's the thought that counts and it pleases him. Yesterday I got a GIANT bar of Cadbury's. I don't worry about weight etc because I leave it on the side and the boys devour it, as long as I've satisfied the craving, they're welcome to the calories. I think if I was going to hide it I would hide it behind some books or in my sewing basket. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 Now that's another good one - but too tempting a place for me. @Jlo - it was very Yoda, wasn't it?!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...