Lindy Loo

What is the going rate for eggs?

We've only ever given eggs away - but we don't really get enough spares to sell on a regular basis plus the people that get the eggs feel extra special :D

A guy at my OH's work custom made him an egg box label which is absolutely fantastic - plus it was a surprise so even funnier. I must get a copy of the artwork so I can show you all......basically our eggs are "Wildgoose Own Brand Eggs" (OH's surname is Wildgoose :shock::lol: ). Bit disappointed they only mentioned his surname on the box though and not mine as well :roll:

Love the idea that people are raising money for BHWT by selling eggs - fab idea 8)

I sell my eggs to girls at work for £1 for 6. They bring in their own egg boxes and I fill them up when I have the eggs. I usually put a blue one in the box if I can.

I didn't think you could claim your eggs were 100% organic free range as if you feed them treats are they always organic :?: (grapes, sweetcorn etc) also if they are kept in the run then they aren't really free range :?: Not being picky, just making sure people dont' get into trouble for claiming something that isn't quite true.

I just call mine extremely fresh eggs from happy garden hens :D

Me neither, but I do say that they freerange in my window posters :D

On the egg boxes I put that they are happy hens (which they are!) & that the eggs are Omega 3 rich (which they also are)

One guy asked me how I knew the hens were happy .I told him I knew because they smiled a lot :roll::lol: