sari

A Year Ago Today I was......

A year ago today, I was travelling down to London to take my place on the empty Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square, as part of Antony Gormley's One and Other Project....this is me...

http://www.webarchive.org.uk/wayback/archive/20100223122426/http://www.oneandother.co.uk/participants/Sari-B

I wondered if anyone else did this....or was doing anything else out of the ordinary a year ago. This was a big thing for me, as I have always been very anxious, and have just been diagnosed with agoraphobic anxiety disorder...so I managed to get up there and stay there for an hour!!!

I know this is a random post from a newbie...but would love to know if anyone else on here did this, or knows anyone else who did!

Sari x x

Wow! :shock: Respect.

I haven't watched the whole clip as I need to get to bed, but it looks as if you enjoyed doing it. What a great experience!

Nothing much has changed for me in the last year (except that I'm a bit fatter! :lol: ) - still doing much the same as I did last year, but I enjoy what I do so that's fine.

Yes, I surprised myself.....I had big plans about doing a whole art installation thing up there...but ending up talking and throwing biscuits. I'm a Brownie and rainbow Leader, and wanted to make S'mores....my girls' favourite camp snack...but I wasn't allowed to take a flame to ,melt the marshmallows :( ...so made do it yourself kits up to chuck at people. It has been the Guiding Centenary celebrations this year, so I kicked it off early in style!! :clap: brave me.....