Cinnamon

OMF ??????

There has been a lot of filming around the area lately & I can usually work out what it is by the location markers they use............MM - Miss Marple,FY - Foyles War & so on.

But for the last week OMF has been everywhere, & none of us can think what it can be :?

The crews are all over the place, but I haven't had the chance to ask what it is they are filming.It is pretty big, as I have never seen so many location markers ,lights & cameras around here for one thing before :?

Any ideas?

Just a quick update.

I never did find out what OMF was, but was driving about a mile away from my home earlier & got pulled over & asked to cut the car engine as they were filming a Poirot up the way.

It was at the same site as before, where they also filmed most of that Fanny Hill thing which has just been on.

I will let you know if I bump into David Suchet in Tesco 8):wink::lol:

Haven't got a clue what OMF could be :?

They film round here as well, mainly Doctors and Dalziel and Pascoe, which I never watch. Turns out the BBC have a unit in a little industrial park just 400 yards from me, near where I do my sloe picking :roll: We would never warrant anything as posh as Poirot or Jane Austen though, it's more like Coronation Street with front gardens round here :lol:

I will let you know if I bump into David Suchet in Tesco 8):wink::lol:

I spotted a "celebrity" today. Was shopping at the Cheadle Royal outlet and Jimmi Harkishin who plays Dev Alahan in Coronation Street was in front of the person in front of me in the queue. :lol:

Edited by Guest

Dev Alahan is quite a regular at the Hand & Trumpet pub near to Wrinehill! He's got friends in Shavington, he once told us!

Clarissa DIckson from ' two fat ladies' is a regular in the Chomondley Arms pub most nights!

Once saw Gareth Gates in a pub in Wales shortly after his fame moment. His mates were all calling him Gary & he paid the bill for all of his mates. 3 very posh cars came to pick them up. We were fascinated!!! he he

Emma.x

I think its really interesting,the way they film movies & TV shows

Down to Earth was mostly filmed in Dartmouth,Devon, opposite near to my Mums house at the time, but the garage they used,which was supposed to be in the same town, was 100 yards from my house.

They also used Henley town hall exterioir for their local town hall, but used an interioir with sea views,in Dartmouth.

It is a business I would have loved to be involved in - I am certainly organised enough

8):lol::lol::lol: