susanbb

Flying the Flag

The Ukrainian entry was FAB! - ultimate in terms of camp eurovision style!! :wink:

I too think we should not be putting up so much money - maybe we'll get some respect from the rest of Europe!

As for the children's video Dan, very good indeed - I think I may have vacancies for some backing dancers coming up :wink:

A

xx

I think we should take our lead from the Eastern Bloc countries and enter 4 teams - Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. Then we can all vote for each other and we won't be so badly off.

Are you sure the Scottish would vote for the English? :wink::lol::lol:

:think::think:

But would England vote for Scotland.......... :?:wink:

England would vote for the best song, regardless of which country sang it (even if it was Wales!). We're very fair people, giving credit where credit is due! :wink:

England would vote for the best song, regardless of which country sang it (even if it was Wales!). We're very fair people, giving credit where credit is due! :wink:

What was that about Wales??

I would love to enter as an act for Eurovision - the cousin Tina created a song about 4-5 years ago and entered it for the panel and got to the final 12! - as she knows how to go about it it might be worth a phonecall......

A

xx