Ain't Nobody Here

Running Diary

Injured again and feeling flu-y :!::!::!: I didn't see a rock under the grass last Sunday and I went over on my ankle :( I was ok at the time but it's sore now. Added to this I'm feeling sore all over. Never been ill in my life but just want to cry now :(

Baking for Ant's chemistry class just now, so feeling a bit cheerier.

Hi, no you're not alone :!: At least I don't think so :) Ankle is much improved, calf likewise but pelvis still feels grim. Added to that one of the kids has a vile sore throat :( . Can't believe all this. Unless something gets worse, we are leaving tomorrow morning for Newcastle & doing all the pasta party/fitness show stuff. I will pm you my contact details Cathy,so we can get together. Really hoping all these illness things go away, we're not used to this :D Speak soon, Alli x

Vicki, there's still room in the car..................... Alli x

im hoping to complete in less than 3 hours :D - that was my last time, i know im not the fastest, in fact im slower than british rail :lol: but I do try :lol:

i know someone who did a half marathon and got injured and walked most of the way round - and finished in 2 hours 15 mins :shock::shock:

I will be happy to slow down with people :lol::lol:

cathy

x

This will be my 6th or is it 7th G. N. R. Finishing times have been 2 hrs 20 ish to 2 hrs 38mins. Think it will be much slower this year.I'm not good at running with other peeps( can't breathe, talk and run at the same time) but it would be lovely to run to the tyne bridge with you, then you could steam ahead :) We could meet up at the charity village at the end.

Speak soon. Alli x

We're just back. 2hrs 43mins. Slowest year so far but great fun. Just took my time & enjoyed it all:!: Stayed for the White Van Man at the end................Brilliant :!::!: I love him :!: Met the lovely Couperwife but we didn't run together as my lungs don't permit chatting & running. Can only do one or the other :oops:

Next year : will be half a stone lighter :whistle: , will train harder, will be faster ..........well maybe :) Alli x