Ain't Nobody Here

Running Diary

OH and I were feeling chuffed as we did a 5 or 6 mile walk at Fineshade Woods yesterday and a slightly different route again today. :D

Well done to all those who have been running, don't do running :oops:

ANH I hope your blisters improve soon, watching sounds ideal to me :lol::lol: CW when you think of it as 20 miles a week that doesnt sound too bad :liar: Good luck to all who are running.

Chrissie

I won't be running this year. I had a go on a treadmill on Saturday afternoon and my back was agony for most of New Year's Eve as a result.

Good Luck to all of you though.

One of my son's FB friends posted on her status yesterday: "Dear Running People. Go back home, have a bacon butty and some paracetemol like normal people." which I quite liked!

Oh dear, I've been not running for too long & now have a bad dose of "I can't do it any more" which coupled with our currently foul weather has meant that the only exercise I've had & can face has been a few lengths of the pool. I've never had so long off before & I've got to the stage where if I don't go out soon I probably won't.................... :( Ahhhhhhhh hate feeling like this. Alli x

:dance: I've been out :dance: Despite the storm, I thought I really had to go. Dragged OH and the hounds with me and had a really fun time. Went along a disused railway, now a cycle track so that old Sparky could go at his own pace. I think we managed about 10 minutes before we had to stop. So that's emmmmmmm about another 2 hours to go :lol: