Jules.

DOCTOR WHO!

:D That was a great Dr.Who last night, I'm glad I watched it (between fingers over eyes), having mostly stopped watching in the last series.

Speaking as someone who thought William Hartnell was brilliant..... :lol: David Tennant is very watchable though.

Esther does a really good Scarecrow walk, had us in stitches. :lol:

Regards Captain Jack I would love to see him jettisoned into a black hole never to return to family television.

But not adult television,:wink: the lovely Captain Jack 8)

It was such a good episode, it was the stitched faces that were scary on the scarecrow. :shock:

The aliens were better acted than some of the previous ones. That young guy was great.

I didn't find the scarecrows very scary,the only time when I was scared was when the scarecrow appeared at the window. 8)

According to me the only thing a scarecrow could scare was crows and my mum! (Jules H) :whistle::anxious::shh:

Alexander 8)

Vis a Vis Daniel's recent visit to a Pet Shop Boys gig.

Did you know that David Tennant changed his professional name from McDonald to Tennant as there was already an actor called David McDonald and you can't have 2 with the same name....and he chose Tennant because he quite liked the Pet Shop Boys at the time and thought David Tennant had a ring to it.

Am I dreaming it or was Neil Tennant "Black Type" in Smash Hits Magazine?

Not fair - we were on holiday and missed the first part. Saw last night's though and it was fantastic. Layla found it a bit confusing though (about the Dr becoming human) and thought the scarecrows were hilarious.

By the way girls. Captain Jack just wouldn't be interested :wink:

Vis a Vis Daniel's recent visit to a Pet Shop Boys gig.

ant had a ring to it.

Am I dreaming it or was Neil Tennant "Black Type" in Smash Hits Magazine?

Neil Tennant had alot to do with Smash Hits magazine, so it probably was (showing my age here)

Oh yes he will!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::P:P

Scary? You bet! We had to keep telling 3yo that they were not angels, they were stone statues. Hope he sleeps well tonight, he has gone down the road with his brother to sleep at my parent's house :D

He's back now, & apparantly slept really well :D