Paola

Calling all Roomba owners....

I've had Raymondo for several years now.

His main job is cleaning the downstairs (solid) floors, which he does well. We have 2 cats though, and the amount of hair they shed is incredible.

Over the years, the design of the brushes has changed, and the new ones are much more robust and long lasting.

Occasionally I put him upstairs to clean the carpets, and he does a surprisingly good job. I can't put him in the study oif the spare bedroom because there is just too much stuff on the floor.

How much are the batteries?! Mine makes his way back to the recharging dock when he's tired, bless! I will point out that the powerbrush seized up on him a few weeks ago & he went off to be mended. When you're spending that much money on one, the 5 year guarentee is a must!

I love my Bobski and miss him. He was packed away while we moved and I didn't read the instructions which say remove the battery so I didn't and he's in a coma until I can afford a new battery.

Thats just so sad :cry: Poor Bobski :wink:

I agree on the 5 year warranty being a must when spending that sort of money. Not sure what I will call him when I get him :think::oops::lol::lol:

I liked mine while he was here,but when he broke & I get a replacement,I decided to sell it & hoover myself from now on.

I am afraid that the furniture moving and seemingly constant filter cleaning/hair declogging & general maintenance was a bit too much of a bother for me - life is much simpler & quicker now I fun the Sebo around :P