The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

My god I've missed alot this week, final post as it's taken me an hour, with PC running so slow, to do a few posts 8):shock::shock: Quick PC from monday (all things crossed!)

Bums all over the forum :oops::oops: and the tone lowered and not by me!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Do the Omlet pants have bum lifting qualities I wonder, a sort of shelf. I hope they never bring out women's undies :roll: who'll volunteer to model those? Kate you up for it!! :lol:

I have another theory, he's wearing stilettos

Experiment

1.Get your high heels out (if you have the same size feet as your man, ask him to wear them)

2. Now pop them on with just knickers (thongs a no no for this) and view your rear.

3.Ask for second opinion (before and after)

4. ALTHOUGH TEMPTED SUGGEST NO POSTING OF SAID PHOTO!! :oops:

Conclusion. Bum lifts and He is wearing stilettos :lol::lol:

Bx

I can't believe there are 18 pages on this subject.

:lol::lol:

Imagine if this were practical poultry and the chaps had this post, we'd be all waving our big pants at them!!!

It's great being a woman!! :lol::wink: men are going to be terrified of joining the forum now, they may have to meet our criteria for bottoms.

Question

Does chicken keeping give us shapely bums and men pert ones!! That could be another sales pitch!!

Bx