The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

After close inspection, I think they are slighty clenched.

If you look at the underneath bit, it looks like he's grabbed some of the material as he's cleanching....

*giggle*

Mind you, the boxers might be a bit small which would, in effect, pull everything in and up to give the impression of a clench

*more giggling*

:lol::oops::lol:

OMG! What have I started here? Support tights??? Boxer grabbing buttocks!!! the guys at Omlet must be wetting themselves (I know that I nearly did :lol: ), and I bet that Simon will never live this down - or perhaps he is loving it :roll:

I am popping into the Omlet office next Tuesday to pick up some T-shirts(off for a couple of days in half term) so I COULD offer to undertake the arduous task of checking out his botty *flexes knuckles*)!!! Bet he'll run a mile now :D:lol:

Don't even begin to wonder how James picked up on this thread - THAT BOY! :roll:

I'm glad to see that at last we have shocked Dan - haven't seen Jem on this thread, though.

Sounds like Ali's husband is in for a shock tonight :shock:

Mel, where are you when I need you!?

Just had a thought - maybe men have 'chicken fillets' in their pants like we have in our bras? Back of their pants, of course :roll::roll:

I'm off to beddies byes before this gets seriously out of hand...zzzzzzz

There are new pants that were shown in the papers this week that add more curves (no, I'm not ordering any either :shock: ) - perhaps he's wearing some of those? :wink:

I saw that Lesley, I did laugh at them, can you imagine! Phil was glued to the page, but had to admit that a chap would get a bit of a shock when it got to the disrobing stage - left empty handed so to speak.

No, I think that the bottoms (are they Simon's?) are probably real.

Mel, what are you volunteering for? Squidging the bottoms - do you want to come with me next Tuesday?

A;i - did your OH mind?