The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

Years ago (before I worked here) one of the girls walked into a changing room on one of the boys who had just got out the shower she said 'oh sorry ***** I did't realise there was anyone in here' and walked out again it later transpired that the individual concerned was in the buff with a towel over his head :shock: (name blacked to protect the not so innocent :lol: )

Question how did she know who it was :lol:

Anyway back to the main question is it clenched or au natural 8)

Can you belirve how many pages there are on this topic. What does it say about us girls? It says that we'd much prefer discussing a gorgeous, naturally pert male backside than talk about out feathered friends - I do love my chickens, obviously, but priorities, priorities ............ Have you noticed how Dan and Red have kept their silence :shock: - they must be disgusted with us. :oops::lol::lol:

Well, the votes are closed - I have seen the item in question, and I can confirm that it is SIMON! I have loaded a pic to the gallery to confirm this. After casting my expert eye over the item in question, I can confirm that it is 'naturally pert' - reckon that he does some exercise - and that Simon is suitably embarrased by his new-found fame!

I have a signed picture of Simon's pert botty, and I will be auctioning it on Ebay :wink: . No seriously, if anyone would like it (Sheila?) then let me know and I'll post it to you - first come first served (so to speak)!

Mel, see if you can embarrass him any further on Thursday. :D

Kate the pic is sideways - are you able to do anything to get him the right way up?

I have a signed picture ....... if anyone would like it (Sheila?) then let me know ..

:shock::shock::shock:

I was only checking this topic to make sure that you & Gina (and all) weren't getting too carried away! :oops::wink:

I vote Louise should be the recipient, if she'd like it!

It's bad enough that the builders are changing our door locks & LSH won't be able to get in the house after he's been away for 3 weeks. :wink: Unless I let him in :P Don't think having that pic on the wall would be a good idea! :roll:

(Can't believe I've just refused such a beautiful work of art....)