The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

hi lesley and kate, looks like i ve been away too long, doesnt it! oh well, in the interests of helping to keep order here i'll have to make sure i am here more often, and sod the housework! :D:lol::D

Just like the rest of us then Leanne!! The housework will still be here tomorrow, that's what I keep saying!! You can't miss out on talk about pert bottoms and saucy calendars!!

• Omlet Staff

Okay ladies this topic has gone on for far too long. Here are is the Official Omlet Result.

Simons bottom is naturally pert!

Basically, we tried several variations of Simon's bottom for the photo (clenched, part clenched, etc ) But if Simon clenched his bottom we lost the l and the e from the "Omlet". So, we settled for a natural look.

Congratulations to everyone who guessed correctly, :D

James

8) Thanks James, but please don't assume that the topic will stop there!

Well, we'd all forgotten that the purpose of the pic was to show off the boxers & Omlet. :oops::oops:

But delighted that the natural look won anyway. :wink:

Well done Simon, perhaps everyone who participated should buy a pair for their O.H! :shock:

I wish I could have been there to see him clenching and to decide which looked better! :D

Strangely, we haven't heard from Louise since I sent her the picture of Simon's botty - do you think she's shut herself in a dark cupboard with the pic?

Doesn't bear thinking about really......

Lousie, are you there?... LOUISE.....LOUISE

Gone :shock: