The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

:lol::lol::lol: I think this topic may run & run!

Sheila!!! you want to see the pert bottom running! :?: !!!! :D:D :

I should choose my words more carefully! :lol:

My best (only) joke I've ever made was when someone commented that I had long legs...

"Oh yes, long legs run in our family..", I replied :roll:

James, what a fantastic description of the photo shoot. I bet you didn't realise you had a professional bottom model on your hands did you. I can see it now....

"Can we have the half clench one more time Simon"

Like my Mum used to say, at least Simon has something to fall back on (no pun intended) :D

I wish I could have been there to see him clenching and to decide which looked better! :D

Strangely, we haven't heard from Louise since I sent her the picture of Simon's botty - do you think she's shut herself in a dark cupboard with the pic?

Doesn't bear thinking about really......

Lousie, are you there?... LOUISE.....LOUISE

Gone :shock:

Whew had to come up for air then 8)

Hi all :wink:

Actually I have been at home ill with a nasty virus which none of you want trust me :oops:

Still back to business I wonder what other bits of the omlet boys are up for grabs (photographically speaking of course :lol: )

Not quite that bad but fairly unpleasant all the same not eaten properly since Friday :cry: Ate nothing at all on Monday :shock:

Grilled chicken (or should that be Fred) and plain boiled rice last night and tonight steamed salmon and vegetables I hate poorly food :evil: It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo dull. I want rich sauces and butter and cream and CALORIES :cry:

Can you tell I'm hungry :roll: