The Dogmother

Clenched or naturally pert?

Are they clenched?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are they clenched?

• Naturally pert
    • Clenched

Does look liek an Eglu doesn't it? Their office is in the loft of a farm unit. the walls are bright sunflower yellow.

Took ages to get Simon to stand up and let me take the picture - all I could see was the back of his head and his ears going pink with embarrassment. The other lads were egging him on so he had to stand up really. I now have Penny checking out this thread too!

Oh, brill, Clare, well done :D

I have to say though that Simon is a lovely guy, I spent a day in his company and he is lovely, really friendly and such a nice guy... a bit young for me admittedly, and at almost 20 years married I'm not really entertaining lascivious thoughts- honest :roll: , but a more friendly, welcoming man you couldn't hope to meet elsewhere. So. good on him for posing for a photo, but I can just imagine him being unassuming and a little embarrassed :D

Sorry, meant to ask, did the others tease him much abourt this thread? James has been showing a bit too much interest in this thread? We'll get them next :!::roll::wink:

Yes, they were really ribbing him, and I get the feeling that they had been since the thread started. I reckon that James is the main instigator of this bit of fun and is determined to stir it up and milk it for all it's worth - he has a pixie-ish sense of humour like me!

I would love the pic :D

Am I too late my computer has been down for 24 hrs :shock:

How did you get him to pose for the pic Clare :?

Can we get copies done so we can all have one :oops:

Louise, I got Phil to scan it in for me so that I can post it on this thread, which I will do tomorrow (the 'nana sent it to my work email acount and i have been at home today!). If you PM me with your email address I'll send it to you so that you can print off as many as you'd like! :roll::D:wink:

I take it that you're talking about the signed photo of him in the boxers

If I was Simon with his pertness, I'd blow a raspberry at James.

SIMON - He's just seething with jealously at your perfectly formed bottom. Take no notice :wink:

and JAMES - I think you should put your money where your mouth is, if you know what I mean 8)

I feel an assignment coming on for Mel......