Mrs Frugal

Eggcam

[quote name="Nicola Howarth".........2 squares is just enough .............. :lol::lol::lol:

surely some mistake here? Physically impossible isn't it?

Think it could be a long wait for those chicks...esp. if you keep talking about chocolate & I'm trying not to have any......

I'll go and have a look Sheila. No I just got a blank screen too :cry: . Hope they mend it!

As for the chocolate - yes I do only have 2 squares a day......but I had 4 today :wink: . I have a feeling it's going to be a difficult day so I need a chocolate shot to get me through - sofas being delivered - scenario after delivery men leave: mud on carpet and all over rug plus scuffs on wall :roll: .

i was up early this morning, half past six-ish (which is early for me) and the egg cam was blank, and has remained so.(its now 8.50am) does this mean we've all missed the hatching?

I sent the link to my sister whose birthday was yesterday. she couldnt get the day off work so i though that as she'd be at her desk it'd be lovely for her to watch chicks hatch on her special day, and it would beat having to work!! but they didnt show! lets hope they've all just been cosy where they were, and they put in an appearance later today! :)

Hi Leanne the time on the forum is confusing I always have to look twice I am not sure how to change it I think James would have to do it...... :lol::lol:

The Eggcam is still not showing hope we don't miss it I haven't managed to catch one hatching live yet, have you looked at the movie clip it is very good and you can pretend it is live... :wink::lol::lol: