Mrs Frugal

Eggcam

Hi Leanne the time on the forum is confusing I always have to look twice I am not sure how to change it

Hi. You can change the time display in your profile section. I have changed it from GMT+1 to GMT, so it shows the correct time when I'm logged in. :wink:

Hope this helps. :lol:

Sammi

-x- :D

Just thought I would let you know how to change the cloak for future reference. I changed mine when I joined so I will have to change it again on Sunday.

Sammi 8)

-x-[/color]

Change Cloak????? - is this since Grim Reaper joined us? Do we all have to do it? :lol:

8) I had a "hands on" today .. with some of the egg-cam relatives :lol: .

We took the boys to Stockley working farm .. and they had week old chicks ... some yellow (Rhode crosses) and some patchy black coloured ones which were Wyandotte cross. Really cute and so soft and fluffy 8) .

Ben and Joe were chuffed to bits with the chicks .. and no we did not bring any home :roll: , or the little black lamb they bottle fed either :wink: .

8)

Looks like we will pay a visit this weekend thanks for that.....
If you do Nicola .. 1st tractor from the car park is at 11am. Also, they have ducklings .. very yellow and fluffy, at the far end of the big barn, where the rabbit hutches are. And also .. the 1st sty has a mummy pig and several really funny and cheeky piglets!!!!. The lambs are only a few weeks old too, and still have their long tails, and are ever so woolly :lol: .

The chicks are in the milking parlour veiwing gallery bit :wink: . Just remember you have 3 already :lol::lol::lol: .

Thanks Sarah I won't be allowed any more chickens but it is nice to look, we went to Holly Tree farm shop today to get some meat for the weekend and they had lots of new born lambs we stood for ages stroking them.

They also had a strange assortment of chickens in a run not sure what breeds they were....................there were 2 cockerels what looked like a RIR and a little fluffy grey bantam............ :lol::lol:

Sarah, that sounds a great day out at Stockley (by the way, I tried to add a bouncing smiley when you booked the trampoline lessons but not as clever as some peeps).

Must be hard coming back from farm visit without another chicken (or lamb).

I've timed it that I need to go & buy some more mash soon & thought that as its school holidays it would be fun to combine a visit to local fowl park/farm shop type place (where we very nearly bought wooden ark & chickens originally) and take Esther & a friend. Will we be able to come back with only food?

Must be hard coming back from farm visit without another chicken (or lamb).

Will we be able to come back with only food?
Hmmm .. I think I speak for all chook and pet owners by saying "NO" ...and if you don't, we all know how hard it was to walk away :lol::lol::lol: .

:? Maggie ... go to page1 of this topic and click on the University ... text in Kates post, that should take you there. Its in the USA, and takes a while to load, its NOT the EGGCAM belonging to Omlet .. with Nosh and Pecks, they are currently offline.

Hope this helps ...