craftyhunnypie Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 Meet Topple & Tippex! Topple is the bluey grey & Tippex the white one. ...Topple. ( the one that falls over ) & Tippex its sibling. So you can all go oooo, ahhhhh now! You broody lot! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 Yep, definitely broody now Shame none of mine are Even Tigers chicks are off to pastures new on Sunday, I miss having tiny ones around. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chestnutmare Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 AAAAAhhh, very sweet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surfer_chicken Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 Ooh, Topple is a strange colour. Reminds me of a panda They're adorable Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 Cute! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 22, 2012 Author Share Posted February 22, 2012 Topple isn't doing very well - see other thread ' help with chick'. Sad as I would have loved to see how it turns out colour wise. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 23, 2012 Author Share Posted February 23, 2012 Poor little Topple died last night. I went in to give it its water before I went bed, but the poor little cutie had passed away. I gave it a goodbye kiss. Such a sweetie, but wasn't meant to be. I feel proud to have had it a week. Little Tippex has adopted me as its mum. It has a little teddy for company as can't source another silkie chick. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 23, 2012 Share Posted February 23, 2012 Sorry to hear about Topple Em Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emmastar Posted February 23, 2012 Share Posted February 23, 2012 Sorry about topple , my little cutie also pased last night born on the same day and passed on the same day rip babies xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surfer_chicken Posted February 23, 2012 Share Posted February 23, 2012 RIP Topple xx I hope you can find Tippex a friend soon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 24, 2012 Author Share Posted February 24, 2012 Thanks everyone! Sorry to hear about your little one to emmastar. Tippex is doing fine - getting quite cheeky really. It is so tame. Stands there waiting to be picked up, will sit for hours in your hand & is just lovely! Keeps jumping on top of the electric hen & off again. I think it will be fine on its own, unless I can find a silkie chick of the same age. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...