grracee Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 Sorry, lots of photos again...!! I picked my two new pekins up yesterday, one chocolate and one buff. They are lovely, put them in late last night and let them out this morning, abit of disagreement between the two head hens and the chocolate after telling the blue off is now top hen but taken theirselves off to bed tonight and all seem happy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chestnutmare Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 No need to apologise for posting photos, especially when you have such lovely ladies. Have you had a noisy pekin yet? I'm still umming and arring about getting pekins, only because some are noisy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazzy73 Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 So so so so cute they are gawguuusssss very very lovely photos they look very happy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clucker1 Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 Sorry, I know NOTHING about pekins here. Do they lay small eggs? The ones in the pics, look sooooooo sweet and endearing. I know the ones at the breeder where I bought my last lot of girls from they were very noisy!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
grracee Posted February 24, 2012 Author Share Posted February 24, 2012 No need to apologise for posting photos, especially when you have such lovely ladies. Have you had a noisy pekin yet? I'm still umming and arring about getting pekins, only because some are noisy. I read the thread on here the other day about noisy pekins, my lot hardly make a sound, which is great! When I had my large fowl hens a couple of years ago they used to make quite a noise in the morning but I don't hear a peep out of these in the morning. Would definitely recommend them, lovely lovely birds! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hayleybug Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 they are all so pretty! the chocolate is such a lovely colour and i just really like the shape of the pekin- they are just too cute! my list of wanteds has got longer! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adelochick Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 Your little pekin flock is lovely, I'm hoping to get both a chocolate and a blue pekin bantams one day to add to my other various nine pekins. Keep posting your smashing pics, they're gorgeous! Jx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted February 25, 2012 Share Posted February 25, 2012 Awww they're lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...