Cinnamon

Game Of Thrones

We are a GoT household :D Can't wait for it to start again especially how last season ended! ED is ahead in the books and is desperate to tell us about it, but has so far been a good girl. I am sure when we start watching there will be a few "oh that's not how it happens in the book" etc.

Have you heard you can watch it the same time as the US get to watch it? 2 am here :D

Another big fan here.

It was reading Game of Thrones that inspired me to use my Kindle (original book was so awkward to hold)_, I then read every book, one after the other, non stop.

I can't imagine that George Martin is going to be able to finish the books before the TV series catches up!

I think that, on the whole, the actors in the show are really well cast. I can't wait.

We've just updated our sky package to include On Demand and got a free new HD box. I had a look at the first episode to see what all the fuss was about, and I have to admit that I'm hooked, even though I don't usually 'get' fantasy type stuff. It is a bit rude!

I just hope that they complete the series - the last few books have dragged on a bit and of course are still incomplete. Great to know what is happening to everyone in detail, but there are only so many cliffhangers and open threads you can face, I've lost track of where everyone is now. Really need to know how it all ends! :lol:

One of the most annoying things (for hubby) came out in the first series. The dragon girl - never remember names apart from one - her big tough rough hubby I'd seen before. "He was in Stargate Atlantis" I said. Groans from OH. He hates it when I say that. And yes it was my lovely big Hawaiian. Pity they deaded him!

But yes looking forward to all the gore and well TYRION ROCKS!!!! :dance:

That'll be Khal Drogo - & what a fine specimen he is too :drool:

Oh yeahhhhh hubba hubba! :lol:

Not reading the books - I'd be too embarrassed! :oops: Oooh hanky panky and then some! I like the gore. Chopping here there and everywhere. I suppose you could say I'm window chopping. I do like the Sean Bean's youngest daughter - the character has got a brilliant spirit!