patsylabrador Posted June 12, 2012 Share Posted June 12, 2012 ES is the rafting guide, wearing black, about half way through the video. The whole thing is pretty good to watch though. link I went to Hampton Court Palace today and I think I saw Lucy Worsley. I really like her books and programmes. I'm such a geek I was very pleased to see her. I don't really know if she's a celebrity as such! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 12, 2012 Share Posted June 12, 2012 Great video Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 12, 2012 Share Posted June 12, 2012 Great vid, reminds me of weekends when I was married; my ex was a white water kayaker and rafting instructor, spent many a time freezing beside the Treweryn in Snowdonia, waiting to drive them back up the river in the minibus Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted June 13, 2012 Share Posted June 13, 2012 ......on both counts! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted June 13, 2012 Share Posted June 13, 2012 Great video, haven't tried rafting yet. Our club might book to go rafting at Lee Valley when it opens back up to the public after the Olympics. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted June 15, 2012 Share Posted June 15, 2012 impressive stuff Just watching the vid tires me out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
welovemarmite Posted June 15, 2012 Share Posted June 15, 2012 LH is based at Hampton COurt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...