Luvachicken Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 .................What-a mistake-a to make-a ? And who used to say ooooo, I could crush a grape ? You know what they say.....simple things amuse simple minds Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 The Italian officer in 'Allo, Allo said the first one, I believe. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 Crush a grape was Stu Francis I think, who hosted Crackerjack in its later days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Richard T Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 Crush a grape was Stu Francis I think, who hosted Crackerjack in its later days. CRACKERJACK!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry. Someone had to shout it. ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted July 8, 2012 Author Share Posted July 8, 2012 Hee hee, that has brought back some fab memories for me. I was a real fan of 'allo allo' but had forgotten all about the Italian officer. As for Crackerjack, I would have loved to have held all those goodies and a cabbage Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
soapdragon Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 'Its Friday, its 5 to 5 and its...CRACKERJACK!' McLean....yes, I had a bath this morning! Do I get my pencil now!? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted July 8, 2012 Share Posted July 8, 2012 I saw Peter Glaze in Panto - with wait for it the Batchelors. How sad am I? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 9, 2012 Share Posted July 9, 2012 I'm sadder - I once saw The Krankies, Jimmy Cricket, Spit the dog, Animal Crackers, Leo the Lion, Orville, The Drifters, Black lace (Agadoo days) & wait for it.......The Grumbleweeds!!!! Oh the days of a weekend in Blackpool & visiting The Winter Gardens! Ha ha - so embarrassing! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted July 9, 2012 Share Posted July 9, 2012 Did Black Lace sing "gangbang" song from film Bob and Sue and Rita too. Oh those Halcyon days of Yoof. Blackpool pleasure beach has many a memory for me - "diamond lils" very celubrious. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted July 9, 2012 Share Posted July 9, 2012 I saw Russ Abbot in Torquay... supported by Bobby Crush Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...