MiniMinx

HELP!! Ordered Eglu but having second thoughts!!

Just to let you we have finally made a decision.... we are going to try and change our order and get the cube instead - hopefully omlet won't object to this too much......and we don't have to wait too much longer for it to arrive

just need to find a nice kind chicken sitter for when we are on our hols....

Just wanted to say thanks for all your advice and to let you know that today we changed our order from a green eglu to a purple cube (hubby caved). :D:D

Fortunately I only have to wait one day longer as its now due 8th August!!

That leaves me a month to decide what chooks to get.....

Congratulations! Great choice (and purple is such a cool colour! 8) )

I'm afraid I'm the opposite end of Leicester to you (Fleckney), but would be happy to be on call if your potential chicken sitters did have any problems! But I found my neighbours couldn't wait for us to go away, and they keep asking when we are going again so they can look after the chooks! :shock::lol:

MiniMinx, just caught up, fantastic news about your cube, you won't regret it. Pictures never seem to do them justice, just wait til it's in your garden, they just look the biz! I originally wanted purple then the day before delivery I saw Fee's pictures of her orange one and just HAD to have it! So now our chooks have been TANGOED!

Have fun choosing your chookies, I went to the breeder with exactly what I wanted in my mind and came back with 3 entirely different ones! Seeing them in the flesh is completely different.

Mrs B