Cheeky Chooky

Scaredy Chooks!

My girls always make me :lol: but yesterday they really had me in stitches :lol:

I've never managed to photograph all of them together but they gave me the opportunity when I gave them a little present...they all ran to one side of the WIR, shrieking as they went and they wouldn't budge :notalk:

Unfortunately only 18 and half a tail are just about visible in this pic :wink:

P1000556.JPG

Go on Suki...go and see what it is!

P1000532.JPG

We may be small but we can puff ourselves up so that we look very intimidating! :lol:

P1000548.JPG

Emmy thinks that shouting at it to go away will do the trick :wink:

P1000552.JPG

What was this horrible thing that was causing so much fuss?...

Half a dried up loaf of bread! :lol:

P1000557.JPG

Two hours later, the girls were still in the same place :roll: so I threw some mealworms next to the loaf and they dived straight at it! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I flapped a bread bag last week when I was tipping out the last "Ooops, word censored!"by for them, and you would have thought I'd come at them with an axe :roll: took them ages to come out of their corner to eat it :D

Yet DH can mow around them with the noisy petrol mower when they're FR and they don't bat an eyelid!

Daft lot. Bet they're not scared next time and tuck straight in.

I bought the big girls a roll away nest box, you know the yellow ones with a perch, to try and alieviate the squabbling, they're scared to death of it.

Oh and I see you've slipped some more ducks in with out me noticing, will have to check out the duck pages now. Also love the columbian Barbu d'.